Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Google docs etc

What marvellous tools google.docs and zoho are with so many uses in the workplace. As I cannot use google.docs at work I feel very frustrated and hope zoho will work. Sharing documents would be an immense help with rostering, attendance sheets, cleaning reports and I'm sure many more I cannot think of off the top of my head.

I would not have much use for sharing slide shows and presentations but one can see the application would be great in many other positions. Isn't there an astonishing variety of tools out there. Look at the explosion of tools in the last 5 years, imagine what it will be like in another five. how will we ever keep up. Please keep training us PLNSW otherwise we will fall behind and sink.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

It is great to try some of the possiblies which collaborative online document can provide.

Ellen (PLS)

Superchicken77 said...

and just think of all the whinging we wouldn't have to put up with - "your computer ruined my disk" - now we just need to promote these programs to the public!!