Friday, March 28, 2008

Youtube

Well, this was even more fun. The excitement increased when daughter comes in, leans over and types in "stupid girls" and 2 or 3 entries down, there she is with a friend doing some weird dance. The things they get up to that you have no idea. Quite scary really. Computer geek walks through "if I knew you were going on that I would disconnect the wireless. I don't want viruses on my computer". Ho hum.
Can't see much point in putting the Library on there except maybe for major events and mainly for posterity. Fairly boring to look at now but probably interesting in 20 years time. Maybe if building a new Library some good ideas could be found.
Verdict - good fun but limited professional use. I will have to read other people's blogs to see if they have come up with useful ideas.

1 comment:

Superchicken77 said...

love the horizontal video bar - very groovy!!